- Tuesday 26th September, 10am-11.30am or 1.30pm-3pm
- Thursday 28th September, 10am-11.30am
- Saturday 14th October, 10am-11.30am
- Tuesday 17th October, 10am-11.30am or 1.30pm-3pm
- Thursday 19th October, 10am-11.30am
- Tuesday 21st November, 10am-11.30am
- Thursday 23rd November,10am-11.30am
£25, including all material and coffee and cake! Call us on 01775 719175 to book, full payment required at time of booking. Spaces are limited.
Our flower arranging workshops run by Val and Jo are fun and informal and a lovely way to spend a morning or afternoon. Our florist will demonstrate the seasonal arrangement that she has designed especially for that days class and you will then create your own masterpiece with as much or as little help as you need. These projects are suitable for absolute beginners but we keep them varied and frequently introduce new techniques to stretch our regular flower arrangers. Everything you need is included in the workshop price and our sessions offer super value for money. Coffee & cake is also included and you are guarenteed to go home with a beautiful creation that is sure to impress your family and friends!
Christmas flower arranging workshops.
Join us for a morning, an afternoon, or all day, the choice is yours. During our morning sessions you will create two stunning arrangements to adorn your festive home, whilst the afternoon sessions feature a beautiful Christmas door wreath. Please note that as with all of our workshops, full payment is required at time of booking and refunds cannot be made for cancellations within one month of course date.
- Friday 15th December, 9am-1pm, £85 (few remaining spaces)
- Friday 15th December, 2pm-3.30pm, £30 (FULL)
- Saturday 16th December, 9am-1pm, £85
- Saturday 16th December, 2pm-3.30pm, £30
- Monday 18th December, 9am-1pm, £85
- Tuesday 19th December, 9am-1pm, £85
We can also cater for groups of up to 20 who wish to complete a seasonal project. We have successfully run sessions or evenings for W.I. hen parties, etc.